Sunday, May 26, 2013

Watch I, Me Aur Main Movie Times Free

Movie Title : I, Me Aur Main
Release Date : Mar 1, 2013 Limited
Mpaa Rating : Unrated
Genre Movie :Comedy,Romance


Synopsis :
I Me Aur Main is an upcoming Hindi film starring John Abraham who plays the role of Ishaan - a charismatic, good-looking music producer from Mumbai. He lives a sheltered existence, is the centre of his life, the apple of his mother's (Zarina Wahib) eye, always protected by his elder sister Shivani (Mini Mathur) and stays at his girlfriend Anushka's (Chitrangda Singh's) house. He takes them all for granted! One day his life falls apart like a house of cards. At this point, his new neighbour Gauri (Prachi Desai) comes into his life and from her he learns the importance of relationships. He starts taking initiatives towards mending and maintaining his past relationships. Ishaan begins to truly fall in love with Gauri. There comes a point when he has to make a choice between his love that made him a better person or being a better person by taking responsibility of the actions he has done in the past. (c) Reliance

Watch

Best Actors For I, Me Aur Main

John Abraham,Chitrandga Singh,Prachi Desai,Zarina Wahab,Mini Mathur,Raima Sen,Chitrangda Singh

If You Like this movie you can streaming I, Me Aur Main movie without downloading HERE


Visitor Ranting & Critics For I, Me Aur Main

All Critics Ranting For I, Me Aur Main :
All Critics Count For I, Me Aur Main : 3
All Critics Percentage For I, Me Aur Main : 3 %
User Ranting Movie I, Me Aur Main : 2.6
User Percentage For I, Me Aur Main : %
User Count Like for I, Me Aur Main : 108

Best Trailer For I, Me Aur Main

I,

Movie Overview For I, Me Aur Main

As Ishaan, a music producer who takes advantage of the women in his life, feels a connection with Gauri, his new next-door neighbor, he begins to learn the importance of friendship - causing him to work to repair his relationships.

New Movie Images I, Me Aur Main

alt=Watch alt=Watch
alt=Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment